BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 2

TASK 2

Nama   : Junita Afriani
NPM   : 25214747
Kelas   : 3EB02

Accident at Home from School

The saddest moment was when my third grade smp. I’m an accident with my friend, when we collied with a motor rickshaw. When school has finished we want to go home my friend. Before went to school I asked permission to my parents if I did’nt return since there is an afternoon school and return my home. When I got home I had an accident with my friend. In the afternoon my friend’s mother to come home. He asked about us what happened.    
        
At that point we can’t say. And finally we tell it happened. I come home because that afternoon. Arriving home my parents had not come home from work. I tell all the events my brother. Then I cried endlessly. My brother called my parents and told them that I was an accident. My father was coming home, and asked me. I explained what had happened. I eventually taken to the doctor for treated by a doctor. At that time I can’t stand the pain because of the wounds are. The doctor cleans the wound, he took the rest of the dirt that get into the wound and then i cried. I had an because they couldn’t with stand the pain. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ANALISIS KELEBIHAN DAN KEKURANGAN IKLAN

ETIKA PROFESI AKUNTANSI