BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 2

TASK 3

Nama  : Junita Afriani
NPM : 25214747
Kelas : 3EB02


Conversation:

Annisa        : Good morning, Mrs.
Junita         : Good morning. Okay, please tell me a little about yourself!
Annisa        :  My name is Annisa Ayu Budiman, I am twenty years old, I have   graduated from Gunadarma University, majoring in Accounting. I can use computer software of accounting very well, for example; Zahir, MYOB, Abipro, etc. And I can speak Japanase a little bit.
Junita          : What are your strengths?
Annisa       : My strength are honest in work, I have high commitment to work,  and I have good interpersonal skills.
Junita          : What are your weakness?
Annisa         : My weakness are impatient while working because I want my job to finish quickly. Next I am perfectionist every do work my job.
Junita          : Can you explain what are your working experience?
Annisa       : Sure. I am fresh graduate, so I haven’t work experience in big company. But during college I was once a math teacher for elementary school.
Junita          : What do you know about the company?           
Annisa       : This company is very much asked by many people. This company  is very large and continues to grow in terms of its background. The visions and missions of the company is the same as my target for this company to make a large company and        maintain the quality.
Junita          : What job do you want in this company?
Annisa     : I want to work in the financial division. But if I’m needed in another division, I’m ready.
Junita          : Can you work with a team?
Annisa         : Yes, I can. Although I prefer to work alone, I can work in team.
Junita          : Do you have any ambitions in your life that you want to archive?
Annisa         : Yes, I do. Over the next five years I want to gain a deeper understanding of the stock market. However, first I want to gain experience as an account manager with a large company like yours.
Junita          : Can you work under pressure? And how you deal with pressure situation?
Annisa         : Yes, I can. During this time I can overcome my work pressure. If I was in a pressure situation, the first thing I did was calm down. Second, connect with different people. Third, believe in the spirit and work of the team.
Junita          : What motivates you to do good job?
Annisa    : I'm motivated by my desire for success. My accomplishments are acknowledged and admired also motivate me do the best.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ANALISIS KELEBIHAN DAN KEKURANGAN IKLAN

ETIKA PROFESI AKUNTANSI